Providing Supportive Therapy to Individual Adults, Children, and Families
Areas addressed include:
- Adults and Children living with chronic medical conditions, including cancer
- Adult survivors of childhood abuse
- Grief and Loss
My practice addresses Life's Journey and the bumps in the road that we don't expect, but must deal with. The unexpected could be depression, anxiety, or just concern due to any number of different situations including:
- sleepless nights and difficulty dealing with being a first time parent
- worry over the progress of your child's development
- an unruly, anxious, or shy child
- issues between siblings
- the death of a loved one
- the loss of a pet, or
- changes in abilities, hopes and dreams due to an accident, illness, or other unexpected life circumstance.
Please contact me to discuss your individual needs.